Single Kennel With Enclosed Run 12' (W) x 5' (D)
DELIVERED & PROFESSIONALLY FITTED FREE OF CHARGE
Our pro thermal dog kennels are known to be one of the very best. Designed specifically to provide the highest levels of hygiene & insulation for your dog. Popular with commercial boarding kennel owners, police, ministry of defence & dog breeders.
All our Kennels are made to order and our dedicated fitting team will aim to deliver & fit your kennel within four weeks from receiving your order. During busy periods this may increase to within 8 weeks, Please call us to discuss our current lead time which will be January 2022 onwards.
A delivery surcharge is applicable to all Scottish postcodes & TR (Cornwall) which covers additional travelling times.
Kennelstore have been manufacturing & supplying high quality thermal dog kennels for over 20 years. We offer the best range of kennels manufactured from the highest quality materials available giving your dog the ultimate comfort & security.
Our thermal kennels are constructed using a 20mm thick composite panel with a polystyrene insulation core & capped with 3mm thick aluminum creating a very secure & robust structure. The panels are very easy to clean, wipe down & disinfect allowing you to maintain an extremely hygienic dog kennel with minimum effort. The flooring is made from a robust 12mm phenolic coated board which is non-slip & scratch resistant, raised from the floor to allow airflow & prevention of damp.
Please note that sleeping bench is not included in the price
- 1500mm x 1500mm Bed area with a large 2000mm x 1500mm run area
- Hot dipped galavanised 5cm bar panel or 2 x 2" weld mesh option in run for added strength & security
- Both pedestrian doors come with padlock facility for additional security
- Anti condensation non drip roofsheets giving your dog ultimate comfort
- Pop hole into run from kennel (approx size 62cm H x 35cm W) can be made larger if required at no extra cost
- Sliding perspex window to allow light & ventilation into sleeping area
- Aluminium capped guillotine hatch to allow you to contain your dog in the sleeping area or run whilst cleaning
- Panel at end of run for added protection from the elements
- 20mm thick insulated heavy duty panel construction for excellent insulation properties
- 2mm Aluminium capping to all edges & pop-hole making the kennel extremly robust
- Tough & durable making it a low maintenance
- Easy self assembly & can be flat packed
- High quality build & design - bespoke sizes & designs available on request
- All kennel footprint sizes are approximate please prepare your concrete base a foot bigger on the advertised dimensions.