Betley Dog Kennel Blocks
DELIVERED & PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED FREE OF CHARGE
The Betley Kennel Block is an apex roof system with multiple separate sleeping & run areas. The sleeping areas are based on a cabin design with a lift up hinged lid which can also act as a day bed. Designed to be the ideal solution for housing multiple dogs separately when maybe a bitch is in season or Whelping. Manufactured to approx 6' 3" high to the eaves & an overall height of 7' 3" at gables. The run areas are finished with hot dipped galvanised panels to give a nice open feel nature though 3/4 mix panels can be incorporated for additional protection from the elements. Available as a double or triple block though bespoke sizes & quantities can be made by request.
Kennelstore have been manufacturing & supplying high quality Kennels for over 10 years. We offer the best range of Kennels manufactured from the highest quality materials available. All our Kennels can be upgraded with a vast range of optional extras giving your dog the ultimate comfort & security. If you need any assistance in custom tailoring your Kennel please feel free to call our dedicated sales team today. A delivery surcharge is applicable to Scotland.
Why Buy from us (not all kennels are created equal)
- Free delivery & professionally fitted by a dedicated & experienced team
- Designed to be movable from property to property
- High quality build & design - bespoke sizes & designs available on request
- Sleeping area can be on either left or right hand side of the run (please state when ordering)
- Manufactured from tanalised timber giving the ultimate protection from fungal & insect attack
- Kennelstores range uses up to 32% thicker frame work (much greater kennel & roof strength)
- 2.3" Heavy duty framework
- 9mm Rebate to allow the timber to expand & contract through weather seasons
- Ex 16.5mm high quality tanalised shiplap cladding to all sides
- Heavy duty felted roof constructed of Ex 16mm x 125mm tongue & groove shiplap for maximum strength
- Sleeping area & run raised on plastic feet to allow water to escape when cleaning & to protect from damp
- Sleeping area floor raised & insulated with (30mm polystyrene) to create a warmer damp free environment for your Dog
- Pedestrian access doors into Kennel & Run
- 2 Latches per door with padlock facility for added security
- Pop hole into run from Kennel (approx size 62cm H x 35cm W) can be made larger if required at no extra cost
- Kennel upgrades available please see below for futher information
- All kennel footprint sizes are approximate please prepare your concrete base a foot bigger on the advertised dimensions
A Deluxe Sliding Hatch is easy to use and is made from phenolic covered ply-board,This makes closing the pop hole off very easy and is a simple yet effective addition to your kennel, The sliding hatch sits in aluminum channel runners and has a simple turn button to keep the hatch up thus allowing you to clean & maintain both the sleeping quarters and run area, This is a very easy way to contain your dog in the sleeping area on a cold winters day.
A Split stable door which allows airflow through your kennel ideal for puppies.
Aluminium Anti chew strips added to pophole both sides to stop your dog chewing the exposed timber framework.
PVC Draught Screen
A 2mm Thick flexible UPVC Kennel draught screen designed to help keep the sleeping area draught free giving a warm & comfortable atmosphere.
PVC Insulation Pack
Our Deluxe extreme anti-chew insulation system is ideal for dogs that are heavy chewers, Consisting of 30mm polystyrene and 2mm pvc takes the wall thickness to 45mm thick, insulated kennels keep your dog warmer in the winter and cool in the summer, With no exposed timber this gives an extreme anti-chew finish, The lining is smooth, extremely hygienic, easy to clean, easy to disinfect. Unlike ply board, Used by other kennel manufacturers. It does not splinter when scratched, nor does it go moldy due to excellent ant-bacterial properties that also helps to prevent odours
Wipe Clean Floor
A very hygienic washable deluxe floor using a 12mm phenolic coated board which easily fits over our standard insulated tongue & groove floor, Non-slip & prevents dog odours building up.
Superior Onduline roof system ia available on all pent and apex kennels,The original bituminous coloured roofing sheet, Onduline is an extremely tough, lightweight corrugated roofing material manufactured from bitumen-saturated organic fibres under intense pressure and heat. Originally developed over 50 years ago, Onduline is now used extensively in agriculture, light industrial and domestic applications in over 100 countries from the tropics to the arctic circle.
Onduline offers these benefits Needs no maintenance, 15 year minimum waterproof protection, colour fast, withstands high wind speeds, high insulation and sound absorbency values, can not delaminate, does not rust, rot or become brittle,
First layer - kennel ceiling shiplap ex 16.5mm, Second layer - Waterproof membrane, Third Layer - Roof Battens, Forth layer - Fixed to roof battens Onduline corrugated roofing
Kennelstore Base Frame
No Base then no problem.. The Kennelstore baseframe allows you & us to install your Kennel without the cost & hassle of a slab or concrete base A study timber framed base complete with our hardwearing hygienic deluxe anti-slip floor board.